This post is now closed.
Right now is a challenging time for charities and funding our vital work is harder than ever before. To help strengthen our board, govern our work and support our small but mighty income generation team, we’re looking for a new trustee with a background in fundraising to help us navigate the increasingly difficult environment in which we work.
The Trustee we’re looking for
Ideally our new trustee will have experience in:
- working in the third sector or a health/wellbeing/medical field
- fundraising at a senior level. Ideally, you will have a general knowledge of charity fundraising activity, including community fundraising, legacy giving, trust/foundation giving, and one-off and regular giving
- fundraising communications
Diane Scott, TASC’s Chair of the Board of Trustees, said:
“Ambulance staff represent the very best of us and TASC’s work provides an important lifeline for them when they’re in need. Since becoming Chair in 2020 I have had the privilege of learning about and engaging with our incredibly passionate team. I’m always impressed by their dedication and hard work to achieving TASC’s mission.”
The commitment to TASC
- Quarterly board meetings, plus an Annual General Meeting.
- Involvement in board sub-committees
- Attendance at key organisational events, such as TASC’s national Ambulance Memorial Service
More information about TASC and the role, is available in our Trustee Information Pack.
Tony Arrowsmith, TASC Trustee, said:
“Since joining in 2019, TASC has grown in every way – providing more support to more ambulance staff, and an increasing awareness and reputation as the go-to charity.”
If you would like to apply for the role, please email an up-to-date CV and a covering letter to:
Diane Scott, TASC’s Chair
If you are interested in the role, but would like to discuss it further. Please contact:
Karl Demian, TASC’s Chief Executive