Due to our Wellbeing Team attending training, our support phoneline will be closed on Thursday 26th May. TASC’s office and other departments will remain open.
If you need to contact our Wellbeing Support Team during this time, please email email@example.com and a member of staff will get back to you as soon as they can. While you wait to hear back from us, you may find some useful information on the Blue Light Together website. If you’re in need of urgent support, please either:
- call the Samaritans on 116 123
- call Sane Line on 0300 304 7000 (between 4.30pm and 10.30pm
- call NHS 111 by dialling 111 from any phone
- contact your GP for an emergency appointment
- attend your local A&E department and ask to speak to the mental health liaison team