Join us on a guided adventure of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge and raise funds for The Ambulance Staff Charity!
For all you adventure seekers this will be a great outdoor challenge to take on yourself or as a team. At the same time you will help raise vital funds for the charity that is dedicated to caring for the mental, physical, and financial wellbeing of the UK’s ambulance community! The Yorkshire Three Peaks – known as Britain’s classic hillwalking challenge – is a tough 24 -mile walk through the idyllic Yorkshire Dales, where you summit the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough, in under 12-hours.
- Yorkshire 3 Peaks situated in the Yorkshire Dales
- Summit Pen-y_Ghent – 697m, Whernside 736m and Ingleborough 723m
- 24 mile circular route
- 12 hour completion time
- Date: Spring/Summer 2024 (please contact the fundraising team to select dates)
- Team presentation (if required)
- Highly experienced mountain leaders (fully qualified and first aid trained)
- Maximum Mountain leader/client ratio of 1 leader / 10 clients
- Safety equipment (carried by your Mountain Leaders)
- £5m Public Liability Insurance
- £5m Professional Indemnity Insurance
What’s not included
- Travel costs to start/finish location
- Personal trekking equipment
- Lunch and Dinner each day
- Alcoholic and energy drinks
- Bottled and boiled water
- Personal snacks
What you need to do next
Please register below. All participants will need to pay a £75.00 deposit and agree to a £300 fundraising target. All funds you raise will help provide mental, physical, and financial wellbeing services to the UK’s lifesaving ambulance community.
Once you have registered the fundraising team will be on hand to provide all the support you will need on your fundraising journey. If you have any questions do contact the team at email@example.com.Register for Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge 2024