Sign up to our favourite challenge in 2024 with TASC, The Ambulance Staff Charity, and watch the sunrise over the mountain slopes as you complete a nighttime climb of Mount Snowdon!
For all you adventure seekers this will be an unforgettable experience as you help raise vital funds for the charity that is dedicated to caring for the mental, physical, and financial wellbeing of the UK’s ambulance community! A popular summit trek by day-time, Snowdon forms a real challenge by night! Stargaze on your way to the top, stand at the summit by moonlight, and watch the sun rise over the slopes as you descend. Witness the spectacular landscapes opening up before us as the day grows lighter is a magical experience.
Dates for 2024 will be available soon for you to sign up to (please note that we would need a minimum of 5 people to sign up to each date for the event to go ahead, if for any reason that number is not achieved a full refund or change of date option will be available). Register your interest with the fundraising team by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Distance: 9 miles – 14.5 km (there & back)
- Ascent: 3,199 feet – 975 metres
- Date: Sunday 3rd July 2022
- Time: About 6 hours (there & back)
- Start/Finish: Llanberis Railway Station, LL55 4TD
- Parking: Car parks in Llanberis itself
- Team presentation (if required)
- Logistics(all transport through out the challenge if required)
- Highly experienced mountain leaders (fully qualified and first aid trained)
- Maximum Mountain leader/client ratio of 1 leader / 10 clients
- Safety equipment (carried by your Mountain Leaders)
- £5m Public Liability Insurance
- £5m Professional Indemnity Insurance
What’s not included
- Travel costs to start/finish location
- Personal trekking equipment
- Alcoholic and energy drinks
- Bottled and boiled water
- Personal snacks
What you need to do next
Please register your interest with email@example.com. All participants will need to pay a £75.00 deposit and agree to a £200 fundraising target. All funds you raise will help provide mental, physical, and financial wellbeing services to the UK’s lifesaving ambulance community.
Once you have registered the fundraising team will be on hand to provide all the support you will need on your fundraising journey. If you have any questions do contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.Register for - Snowdon Sunrise Challenge in 2024