Need support? Book on to TASC’s Wellbeing Roadshow
What is the Wellbeing Roadshow?
Everyone needs a bit of extra support now and then, and sometimes all it takes is a quick chat with a professional to get you back on track.
The roadshow makes accessing quick support simple. During the roadshow a variety of qualified professionals will be holding one-to-one private sessions to provide support, advice and information. All you need to do is book a time to meet with a professional and then turn up. And if you want to see more than one professional, you can do that too.
TASC’s next roadshow
Date and location to be announced shortly.
Details of our upcoming roadshows are available at the bottom of this page.
Who can book a session?
TASC’S Wellbeing Roadshow is open to:
- Anyone who works for an NHS ambulance trust in the UK (including control room, maintenance and admin staff members)
- Anyone who works for a CQC registered independent ambulance service in the UK
- Retired members of an NHS ambulance trust or a CQC registered ambulance service in the UK
- Partners, parents and children of people who are working for/have worked for an NHS ambulance trust or a CQC registered ambulance service in the UK
Our upcoming roadshows
To help as many people as we can, we’re taking our support services on the road! Over the coming months, we’ll be visiting a variety of locations to give you the opportunity to speak to a professional face-to-face at a time and locations that’s convenient for you.
We’re still in the planning stages, but the preliminary dates and locations for our upcoming roadshows are below:
- July 2019 – East of England
- September 2019 – Yorkshire
- November 2019 – South Central
- February 2020 – North West
- April 2020 – South West
- June 2020 – North East
- September 2020 – Wales
- November 2020 - London
Check back on this page regularly to find out more information.