Join TASC, The Ambulance Staff Charity, and watch the sunrise over the mountain slopes as you complete a night time climb of Mount Snowdon
Join TASC for an unforgettable experience as you complete a night time trek of the rugged Mount Snowdon to help raise vital funds for the charity that is dedicated to caring for the mental, physical, and financial wellbeing of the UK’s ambulance community!
- Distance: 9 miles – 14.5 km (there & back)
- Ascent: 3,199 feet – 975 metres
- Time: About 6 hours (there & back)
- Start/Finish: Llanberis Railway Station, LL55 4TD
- Parking: Car parks in Llanberis itself
A popular summit trek by day-time, it forms a real challenge by night! Stargaze on your way to the top, stand at the summit by moonlight and watch the sun rise over the slopes as you descend – this is will be an unforgettable experience!
On the Day
- 02:00 – Meet Sky Blue Adventures Team at Llanberis railway Station.
- 02:15 – After a team briefing commence climb on the Llanberis Path
- 05:30 – Reach Snowdon Summit and enjoy the views from the Summit Café
- 06:00 – Start descent down the Llanberis Path
- 09:00 – Arrive in Llanberis and finish challenge
More information about the event is available here.
Please note that to take part in this event, participants will need to pay a £65 deposit and agree to a £400 fundraising target. All funds you raise will help provide mental, physical, and financial wellbeing services to the UK’s lifesaving ambulance community
- Team presentation (if required)
- Logistics(all transport through out the challenge if required)
- Highly experienced mountain leaders (fully qualified and first aid trained)
- Maximum Mountain leader/client ratio of 1 leader / 10 clients
- Safety equipment (carried by your Mountain Leaders)
- £5m Public Liability Insurance
- £5m Professional Indemnity Insurance
What’s not included
- Travel costs to start/finish location
- Personal trekking equipment
- Alcoholic and energy drinks
- Bottled and boiled water
- Personal snacks
How you can make a difference
- £400 can give 4 people a year of online wellbeing advice and guidance
- £600 can provide 11 sessions of physiotherapy for people injured in the line of duty
- £800 can provide 13 people with an hour of mental health support