Give a gift to TASC The Ambulance Staff Charity in your will
A gift in your Will to support TASC, The Ambulance Staff Charity’s work makes a huge difference to the lives of the ambulance community and their families when they have fallen on hard times.
We are devoted to improving the lives of people in the ambulance community. With our range of services, we take a holistic approach so we can best help people in their time of need. Our services range from:
- Psychological rehabilitation and counselling, including stress and PTSD support
- Physical rehabilitation
- Financial grants
- Debt advice
- Welfare and other support
- Bereavement support
But we need your support to continue providing these vital services. At TASC we pride ourselves of being that helping hand for those who need it most.
Your gift, small or large, could help us make a real difference to people’s lives. Here are some examples of what your gift could help towards:
- £500 could provide 6 sessions of specialist counselling for PTSD / Trauma
- £750 could provide 10 sessions of local physiotherapy with a qualified therapist
- £3,000 could provide 4 weeks of a residential wellbeing programme
- £4,000 could provide 3-4 weeks residential rehabilitation, including physiotherapy