Need support? Book on to TASC’s Support Services Roadshow
What is the Support Services Roadshow?
Everyone needs a bit of extra support now and then, and sometimes all it takes is a quick chat with a professional to get you back on track.
The roadshow makes accessing quick support simple. During the roadshow a variety of qualified professionals will be holding one-to-one sessions to provide support, advice and information. All you need to do is book a time to meet with a professional and then turn up. And if you want to see more than one professional, you can do that too.
TASC’s next roadshow
14 May 2019, 9am – 5pm
The Charis Centre, West Green Drive
Crawley, RH11 7EL
Event registration will open soon. Watch this space!
TBC - Experts at previous workshops have included The Red Poppy Company, Cruse, Auriga and Money Advice Scotland.
Who can book a session?
TASC’S support services roadshow is open to:
- Anyone who works for an NHS ambulance trust in the UK (including control room, maintenance and admin staff members)
- Anyone who works for a CQC registered independent ambulance service in the UK
- Retired members of an NHS ambulance trust or a CQC registered ambulance service in the UK
- Partners, parents and children of people who are working for/have worked for an NHS ambulance trust or a CQC registered ambulance service in the UK
To help as many people as we can, we’re taking our support services on the road! Over the coming months, we’ll be visiting a variety of locations to give you the opportunity to speak to a professional face-to-face at a time and locations that’s convenient for you.
We’re still in the planning stages, but the preliminary dates and locations for our upcoming roadshows are below:
- July 2019 – East of England
- September 2019 – Yorkshire
- November 2019 – South Central
- February 2020 – North West
- April 2020 – South West
- June 2020 – North East
- September 2020 – Wales
- November 2020 - London
Check back on this page regularly to find out more information.